MAINTENANCE THAT SUPPORTS YOU
Keeps your systems up to date and Insurer friendly
Maintenance packages on Residential and Commercial properties
Request a Quote
REQUEST A TECHNICIAN TO ASSESS YOUR NEEDS
Give us a call and we will come and assess which package you should be on, and how often certain systems should be checked. Did you know that if your systems are faulty, it’s a possibility that your insurance company will not pay out.
THE BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR SYSTEMS MAINTAINED
- Knowing your system(s) are working at all times
- Being proactive and responsible
- Being aware of security inadequacies
- Lower call out fees
- Budgeted expense
- Operating expense (VAT deductable)
WHAT DO OUR PACKAGES COVER?
ACCESS & ALARM SYSTEMS
- Routine system test,
- Checking that all remotes, detectors and zones are functioning;and
- Testing power & battery back-ups and that the siren & signal to the armed response is working.
- Routine test on the mechanics of the gate (i.e. is it running smoothly);
- Checking the power & battery back-ups (if applicable) for the motors;
- Ensuring that the remotes are working and that the batteries for these are okay.
- Routine system test to ensure all cameras are working & recording;
- Testing the hard drive & system back-ups;
- Cleaning of the camera lenses & ensuring proper viewing positions & focus;and
- Check power supplies & integrity of all connectors.
- Routine integrity check & test of electric fence;
- Ensuring wire tensioning is sufficient & testing fence voltages;
- Testing alarm triggers if fence is shorted out / cut;
- Testing power supply & battery back-up; and
- Visual inspection of fence integrity & earthing / safety requirements are in place.
- Testing the detection pattern of all Roboguards & signal reception at the HQ / receiver;
- Testing the battery levels of all Roboguard detectors & visual inspection of the wiring harnesses & batteries;
- Cleaning of Roboguard lenses & testing the alarm integration (where applicable) and correct triggering of the system (alarm and / or siren); and
- Testing remotes & batteries (where applicable).
OUR MONTHLY PRICE OPTIONS
INCLUDES A VISIT EVERY QUARTER
INCLUDES A VISIT EVERY 2 MONTHS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGES
- Basic call out with testing as per above specs.
- Reminders of dates (i.e. when the service is required and when can be scheduled).
- Basic consumables required for the services (e.g. glue, <10m of comms cable, wiring accessories, lubrication, etc.).
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGES
- Any equipment that needs to be replaced / installed.
- Travel outside 50km radius from Springs.
- Major fault finding / repairs – these will be quoted for separately.